[mythtv-users] transmitters

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Mon May 28 19:30:08 UTC 2007

On 28/05/07, norman <norman at littletank.org> wrote:

> I live in SW Wales and my local transmitter details are not included in
> usr/share/doc/dvb-utils/examples/scan/dvb-t. Could someone please advise
> me on how to get the details needed so that they may be included?
>
> Norman

You shouldn't actually *need* them if your using a recent mythtv version. In
mythtv-setup there is an option to do a full scan, which should pick up all
the channels you're able to receive (at least with your DVB-T receiver).
Also, your transmitter may just be a repeater for another one, which will
probably be listed.

James