[mythtv-users] pvr 500 brightness

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun May 27 02:00:22 UTC 2007

On 05/26/2007 09:15 PM, Brian Foddy wrote:
> Can I alter the values in capturecard table to force my pvr500
> to higher brightness.  Its on the same machine as a couple older
> pvr250's and they are fine, but the 500 recordings are dark.  Since
> they use the same firmware, driver I need something that works
> at the specific card level, and I see the table has settings for it, but
> I don't know if they will affect a pvr500 card.

Hit 'g' while in LiveTV while using (each of) the PVR-500's tuners to
adjust the recording controls.  It's on a per-recorder basis, so you'll
need to do it everywhere you want to adjust.

You may need to use 'y' to switch capture cards.  If you give each card
a recognizable name in mythtv-setup, it will be easier to recognize
which is being used.

Mike