[mythtv-users] Recordings exist, but not in database -- how to fix?

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 15:16:43 UTC 2007

Long story / short:

I have recordings made with MythTV that no longer are visible in the recordings listing for viewing.

I found in the archives that this is fixed with myth.rebuilddatabase.pl.

Being the cautious type, I tried to run it with "--try_default --test_mode".

Unfortunately, I get an error message about being unable to locate Time/Format.pm.

Am I using the wrong tool to re-incorporate these videos into the MythTV database?

If this is the right tool, what do I do to get it to work?

If this is not the right tool, what is?

Craig