[mythtv-users] scandvb finds channels; svn 13499 myth dvb scan doesn't

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:18:07 UTC 2007

Fedora 7, rc2, kernel-2.6.21,Using svn 13499, setting up a PCHD 3000
over Cablevision.

scandvb -A 2 us-Cable-Standard-center-frequencies-QAM256

picks up among others:

WNET-SD:759000000:QAM_256:544:545:131
WNET-13:759000000:QAM_256:800:801:199
WCBS-HD:759000000:QAM_256:1056:1057:702
WNET-HD:759000000:QAM_256:288:289:713

but when I'm in myuth-setup -> input sources, with the
pchd-3000->television tied to video source cablevision, I try the scan
with QAM 256, every channel times out.

Do I have to create some file from scandvb?  Is this the famous
channels.conf I see mentioned? Or am I doing something wrong in myth?

sean