[mythtv-users] 20.1 fixes branch + Nexus S + Scan 110'W DN problem

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri May 25 18:32:58 UTC 2007

I'm running the 20.1 fixes branch along with a Nexus S DVB-S card, with 2
LNB's (one at Nimiq1/91' and one at EchoStar/110').

Myth has no trouble scanning the BE bird for channels (just the
unencrypted/free ones, but that's all I want so ok) , but scans of DN 110'
always yield "no tables"....no channels found.  I confirmed that my real DN
receiver has no problem getting 110' channels.

I've read a few postings which suggest a potential problem with the Nexus S
card - can anyone confirm this problem, OR does anyone have a workaround?

MD