[mythtv-users] videolist.cpp: getVideoListMetadata: index out ofbounds: 0

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu May 24 23:52:01 UTC 2007

> I have two directories with Movies in them.  When I put one in mythvideo
> everything loads fine, but when I switch it and put my other directory
> in there I get this error when I try to go into Video Manager:

You can put multiple directories in there, just separate them with a colon
(dir1:dir2:dirn).

> videolist.cpp: getVideoListMetadata: index out of bounds: 0
>
> sadly Google returns no results for a search of this.  Does anyone know
> what is going on here?  Like I said it works fine for my other directory.

Shouldn't happen, but not fatal, more interesting would be why a scan failed
to find a single video in that path. (There is probably some place that
doesn't check for 0, that message is there to track those places down, again
not a fatal problem, what causes the scan to fail is more important).

--
Anduin Withers