[mythtv-users] dvb-c + dvb-s and recording schedule problems

Markus Schulz msc at antzsystem.de
Thu May 24 09:29:49 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2007 schrieb Nick Morrott:
> On 23/05/07, Markus Schulz <msc at antzsystem.de> wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > i have a dvb-c and a dvb-s card and all tv-stations from dvb-c are
> > also available thru dvb-s.
> >
> > Now i have some trouble with recording two time-conflicting
> > programs. Myth don't want to use the second card for recording the
> > other program, instead he want to record the replay at a later
> > time.
> > My epg (program db-table) has exact the same entries for both
> > cards.
> >
> > Why Myth dont want to use the second card? Is there a way to
> > influence this? I'm using current svn.
>
> Select the "Reschedule higher priorities" option (in mythfrontend
> setup) and see if this changes things. This will force the scheduler
> to re-assign higher-prioriy recordings to lower priority inputs so
> that they are more likely to get recorded on their first broadcast.

this don't helps.
But i have found it: the two (conflicting) recordings are weekly
recordings with option: "record weekly one show". If i change the
second one to "record weekly at this time" there is no conflict anymore
and he use the second card at the same recording time.

But how can i get it back to "record weekly one show" and take use of
more then one card at the same time?

--
Markus Schulz

modprobe windows
modprobe: This module will TAINT the kernel