[mythtv-users] Can anyone confirm that Ticket 2664 made it into 0.20.1?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:04:33 UTC 2007

On 23/05/07, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2664 it has been put in the fixes
> > > release it does not look like it made it?
> > Looking at the revision histories of the files referenced in the
> > r12480_backported.diff patch and their content, this patch has *not*
> > been applied to the 0.20-fixes branch - even though the SVN ticket
> > message from 2007-01-12 says otherwise.
>
> Thanks Nick.  Any idea on the best procedure of getting this put in as
> this fix might address the problems / very similar problems that
> people have been reporting over the past couple of months with certain
> channels crashing the backend with reproducable segfaults?
>
> I assume if its wasn't in 0.20-fixes it will not be in the recent
> 0.20.1 release either.

Talking to Janne on #mythtv, the patch attached was "too big" to be
applied and will "probably not" be backported to 0.20-fixes. I would
hope that since this is a fix it will be backported. It fixes
something broken in 0.20, after all.

Are you using mythbackend logging other than important,general? Janne
said non-standard logging could be causing some of the problems. The
patch also reassigns some logging from IMPORTANT to RECORD.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/