[mythtv-users] MythWeather broken due to changes at msnbc...Help applying the patch!

Rayene Ben Rayana rayene.benrayana at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:03:58 UTC 2007

Hello,

My mythweather isn't working since the installation.
I just get the satellite images.

I've made some googling and found this ...
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3327

Can you please tell me how to apply the patch ? I'm kinda newie !
I installed Mythweather from the ubuntu package manager but I already
downloaded the source from SVN and I'm ready to replace it !

Will this patch work for the whole world or only for the US (like
mythweather revamp) ?

And finally, is there an easier way to fix it ?  a binary or a .deb for
example :)

Regards,