[mythtv-users] Do I have any options?

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:46:16 UTC 2007

Because I was having trouble with HD rendering some time ago I built my
frontend and backend from the trunk (not from the fixes branch).  The
frontend prints this info at startup...

2007-05-20 22:01:19.502 Current Schema Version: 1175
2007-05-20 22:01:19.503 mythfrontend version: 0.20.20061228-1 www.mythtv.org

I'm not sure but I think this is r12454 (again, on the trunk).

My problem is that now other things like MVPMC for my MediaMVP, Live CDs,
etc. are not compatible with my backend.

Is there anyway to "back port" my database and recordings to the fixes
branch so that at least there is some degree of compatibility with other
tools?  It just seems like all the other tools are working off the fixes
branch so I'll never achieve compatibility until 0.21 comes out and I'm
expecting that to be a long way off.

If anybody has any suggestions, I'm all ears.  Thanks.

--
Mike