[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase --do_channel_updates

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 03:36:06 UTC 2007

I looks like zap2it had bad data, I deleted by lineup
on their site, and recreated it and the channels
appeared.

There's still some "unknown"s in the channel program
listings, but hopefully those will clear up after a
couple of mythfilldatabase runs.

Thanks again!

Ben
--- "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> On 05/21/2007 11:08 PM, Ben Dash wrote:
> > Is there a verbose setting for mythfilldatabase so
> > can see exactly what's coming down the wire
>
> That would be tv_grab_na_dd ( http://www.xmltv.org/
> ).
>
> Mike

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |