[mythtv-users] vga2scart interlacing on UK Channel 4

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:16:13 UTC 2007

> Ahh! I am using Compro DVB-T200 tuners
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2664
> that seems to fit my experience rather closely, but that patch was
> supposedly backported to 0.20-fixes, I'm in latest atrpms

This is "similar" to my experierience however I am using the 0.20.1
release but I still get the problem.  It is either a different problem
or more complicated than what was first thought.  Or the fix is not in
0.20.1 I wonder if its possible to check somehow?

My Lifeview FlyDVB-T card *looks* like (but by no means the same) as
the VideoMate T100 if that helps anyone.