[mythtv-users] vga2scart interlacing on UK Channel 4

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:11:39 UTC 2007

> Couple of thoughts. First, is this problem restricted to one or a small
> number of transmitters? It may be that the particular multiplex has less
> signal strength/more channels crammed in/other engineering reason.

It could be but my aerial is one of the CAI approproved digital ones
and my Freeview box is not crashing or anything so it is either the
transmitter, myth or tuner related.

Someone has posted to another thread on the same subject saying there
is a problem with damaged packets causing crashing with Compro based
cards.  I am using Lifeview FlyDVB-T cards so I do not know if they
are using the same hardware.

I am just glad I am not alone with the problem as at least there is a
chance the problem can be tracked down between us.  I will try to get
a trace log if I can understand the instructions.

According to the other post the development release has a fix for the
Compro based cards I may try to get this running also if its simpler
than the backtrace at least we will know if its related or not then.

Thanks