[mythtv-users] Backend dying using HDHomerun

Jim Shank jim.shank at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:00:17 UTC 2007

I just noticed today that when I go into system status, I lose the backend.
Error logs show:

MainServer: HandleRemoteEncoder(cmd GET_STATE) Unknown encoder: 2, exiting

 [root at myth ~]# mythbackend --version

Library API version: 0.20.20060828-4

Source code version: exported

Options compiled in:

 linux release using_xvmcw using_lmsensors using_v4l using_oss using_alsa
using_arts using_jack using_ivtv using_firewire using_dbox2 using_hdhr
using_ip_rec using_freebox using_live using_lirc using_joystick_menu
using_dvb using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend using_backend
using_bindings_perl

from libmyth-0.20.1-156.3.md4.

Any ideas?