[mythtv-users] Mythvideo Gallery display does not find files

Bill Omer bill.omer at gmail.com
Fri May 18 22:41:07 UTC 2007

When using Mythvideo (latest svn), I'm unable to use the gallery
display.  Browse and list modes both work fine. When I switch to the
gallery view, I see a single folder icon with "No files found".

Under Setup -> Media Settings -> Video Settings -> General Settings,
I've tried enabling all options on page 2, which was suggested
earlier.  If I enable "Show Unknown File Types", then I am able to see
the files that I dont want to see....     This is the only option
which has any effect on my problem.

Does anybody have any suggestions?