[mythtv-users] Comcast HD connection setup

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri May 18 18:14:37 UTC 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 09:44:03AM -0400, Brian wrote:
> While firewire is enabled on all of my boxes *AND* I could tune
> every channel (I don't subscribe to movie channels though) I could
> not get a stable setup via Firewire using MythTV packages from
> Atrpms. I tried to compile SVN on FC6 x64, it didn't work and I ran
> out of time. I'll re-try SVN at a later date.

There are also trunk packages at ATrpms (in bleeding) to help you in
testing the svn trunk. But note that per definition these are not
considered to be used in production, but to halp in testing the trunk.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net