[mythtv-users] Plextor PX-TV402U input changing problem

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Thu May 17 15:02:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm using PX-TV402U with the Ubuntu 7.04 and the supplied version of
MythTV (0.20) and everything works fine until I attempt to change inputs
between composite, s-video or tuner. After changing inputs once the
displayed input is distorted and appears to of lost synchronization with
the left and right half of the image transposed. A second input change
will cause the backend to crash. However all the inputs work fine if I
configure the backend to use them at startup. I noticed in the release
notes for 0.20 a not about stopping the stream before changing inputs on
the ConvertX was one fix for 0.20 and I'm wondering if this issue I'm
experiencing is connected?

Has anyone else experienced problems with changing inputs with the
PX-TV402U or know of a way around this?

Thanks

Dave