[mythtv-users] Orphan Rcordings Re-integration script?

JS Boyd mythtv at futures.com
Wed May 16 18:59:09 UTC 2007

As a penalty for playing with a working configuration, my myth system
crashed hard and trashed it's MySQL database.

BTW, Cool-n-quiet plus ivtv using the cpufreq  "ondemand" governor on an
AMD64 in 64bit mode can hard lock a system at the worst possible moment.

I have it all running again off a recent database backup, but now I also
have some orphaned recordings.  I was wondering if there is a script
that allows the insertion of orphaned recorded programs back into the
database?

Thanks in advance.

--
==
Ubuntu Edgy 6.10
MythTV SVN version below
AMD 64 x2 4200+ 65W Energy Efficient Processor
Abit NF-N2 nView Motherboard
NVidia 6150 video VGA/DVI
PVR-500 (Phillips Chipset)
 IVTV 0.7.0-2+2.6.17.1-10.34
HDHomerun
1GB RAM
500GB Seagate SATA: ST3500641AS
SONY DVD RW AW-G170A
Library API version     : 0.20.20070327-1
Source code version     : 13427
Network Protocol Version: 34
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_xvmcw using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_ivtv using_firewire using_libavc_5_3 using_dbox2 using_hdhr using_iptv using_live using_lirc using_joystick_menu using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend using_backend using_bindings_perl