[mythtv-users] Slow program listings and deleting

Rob Willett (Mythtv) rob.mythtv2 at robertwillett.com
Wed May 16 14:39:58 UTC 2007

Mike,

I got the first message and replied to that before your message. The
mythfilldatabase --no-delete worked a treat. Well I think it did, I'm
putty'ed in from work and so only have command line access, but the
dodgy large query runs in no time at all now and the recordmatch table
size is down to something sensible.

I'll look at the schema, but just for information purposes. How's it all
link together.

Thanks again for your help and advice.

Rob.