[mythtv-users] Movement "blurring" [was (no subject)]

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:28:06 UTC 2007

On 16/05/07, Lan Barnes <lan at falleagle.net> wrote:

> BTW, the config has two XvMC settings, one with a VIA Unichrome chipset
> and one without. I wouldn't know a Unichrome chip from a bear in the
> forest, but my (cheap) MB is chockablock with VIA chips.

No obvious Unichrome hardware seen... You would normally see something like:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. UniChrome
Pro IGP (rev 01)

> Any hints on which XvMC to set it to, VIA or non-VIA?

I think you know the answer now :) From your previous post you mention
you have a GeForce4 MX 4000 AGP 8x video card and are *not* using Via
Unichrome graphics.

Check what you have got your vsync method set to, as this can also
cause erratic video display. danielk posted in another thread
yesterday as to the correct configuration for NVidia cards.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/