[mythtv-users] Dish receiver

Conrad Montlouis conrad.montlouis at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:52:14 UTC 2007

That's really what I'm trying to figure out and I could be way out there on
this.  Can the STB be a client/device connecting to the IRTrans server on my
box.
Disclaimer! I am way out of my league here, please keep that in mind.
The documentation for irtrans states that it can control other clients, can
this  conceptually be done if the stb is connected to my machine?
Thanks!