[mythtv-users] Missing channel 5

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 16:46:07 UTC 2007

Hello all,

>I've got my MythTV set up and working well. SO much
>so that my partner is now listing things she wants
>tweaking rather than complaining about the amount of
>time I want to spend getting myth set up well. :-)

>Anyway, One thing that's missing at the moment is
>Channel 5. Should I just try re-scanning for this or
>is there something different you have to do with it?
>I think I've had it in the past. I couldn't find
>anything in the archives. Will rescanning disturb
>upcoming recordings?

<snip>

>Cheers
>Damian

I've had the same problem on analog cable channels 5
and 6, Damian, on both Hauppauge PVR-USB 150, and
Dvico Fusion 3 and 5 cards.  I think it's probably a
Myth problem.  The digital QAM tuning works okay for
the equivalent channels on the Fusion cards.

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/