[mythtv-users] Announcement: MythTV exhibiting at LUGRadioLive 2007

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:57:26 UTC 2007

Quote: "LUGRadio Live is a popular community-driven fun and social
two-day event, run by the team who produce the LugRadio fortnightly
Linux and open source radio show, that is focused on Open Source, free
software and related technologies. It brings together a range of
speakers, exhibitors, BOFs, events and more in a memorable two day
extravaganza that is sure to rock your socks off."

When: Saturday July 7th & Sunday July 8th 2007
Where: The Lighthouse, Fryer Street, Wolverhampton UK

Why:
I'll be there with stuarta & gbee (of UK MythTV developer fame)
showing off the marvellous PVR that is MythTV.

We get a fantastic reception everywhere we go in the UK (pity about
actual TV reception) & it's always good fun.

The now infamous limited edition MythTV case badges will be available
to buy (helps pay our expenses) too.

You can get more details about the event itself from
http://www.lugradio.org/live/

See you there!

--
Justin Hornsby
Creator of ProjectGrayhem, blootube and neon-wide themes for MythTV

--

Come & see MythTV at LUGRadio Live 2007, July 7th - 8th @ The
Lighthouse, Fryer Street, Wolverhampton, UK.  See