[mythtv-users] mythfillbatabase wont add local channel lineup

Alan Anderson andersonas at comcast.net
Mon May 14 01:59:59 UTC 2007

Well this is resolved

Apparently the channel scanning feature for HDHomerun went away in somewhere
along the line  the .20 version.  I had to upgrade to the mythtv-trunk .21
version to get this back.

Once I could scan the channels again then mythfilldatabase kept those 8
channels.

After moving to .21 I had a really bad pre-buffering pause issue.  I had to
switch the preffered MPEG2 decoded from libmpeg2 to standard.  I remember
having the same issue when I went from .19 to .20  But then I had to switch
from standard to libmpeg2.

In any case its fixed.