[mythtv-users] Torrent Auto downloading from RSS

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:35:32 UTC 2007

> I use podracer to do exactly this
>
> http://podracer.sourceforge.net/
>
> and symlink the podracer directory to under mythvideo.

Are you sure it supports video? Some comments in the docco make me
think it may only be for MP3 downloads. I've also found that I get
errors when trying to download a video news podcast from
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/img/podcast/xml/ninenewsnowwmv.xml:

curl: Can't open '/home/phill/.podracer/part/'!
curl: try 'curl --help' for more information
curl: Can't open '/home/phill/.podracer/part/'!
curl: try 'curl --help' for more information
curl: Can't open '/home/phill/.podracer/part/'!
curl: try 'curl --help' for more information

But if I change my subscription file to download one of the sample
podcasts (which all look like audio not video) then I don't get any
errors.

Regards,
Phill