[mythtv-users] Why is DVD burning failing with ffmpeg?

jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 03:50:22 UTC 2007

> This is extreeeeeemely frustrating. Is anyone out
there actually
> getting FFMpeg re-encoding via MythArchive to work?
If so, what
> version of each plugin are you using, and what
version of FFMpeg are
you using?

It works for me. I'm using the latest from the
0.20.fixes branch.

I'm using debian-testing, but the latest ffmpeg in
debian is broken as far as I can tell for some lib
compatiblity reason (sorry, I don't know the details).
So mytharchive will fail for me if I use the latest
ffmpeg, so I have pinned the version to
0.cvs20060823-8.

It might help if you can dig through the mytharchive
logs and post the command that is failing.