[mythtv-users] usb->serial convert question

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Fri May 11 20:23:57 UTC 2007

Are you sure your motherboard doesn't have any serial ports. Many
boards today don't come with a port 'on the back', but DO have a
serial header port. Check your manual for any serial port headers. (I
use the serial header with my serial IR receiver, which HAS to have
proper serial, not a USB->Serial converter)