[mythtv-users] myth2ipod fails

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Thu May 10 17:59:52 UTC 2007

Anyone here have an updated myth2ipod that works with the current mythtv
release?

I just installed it and it broke my mythtranscode because the webpage it is
at says to replace your iPod.pm with theirs which is over a year old and
obviousally broken.

Is there a better way to get this working?  Does anyone have a updated
version?  I get the following errors after following the instructions
exactly..

Please be aware that the ffmpeg::ipod section of /etc/nuvexportrc should now
be called ffmpeg:mp4
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/nuvexport line 37.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/nuvexport line 37.

All mythtranscode operations no completely fail with the above error.