[mythtv-users] USA to Europe

Kevin Wentland mythtv-users at cheeseheads.org
Thu May 10 14:25:20 UTC 2007

Doing it with an NFS share I would be concerned with latency as well as
availability.  What I would really like is a way to mirror the usa box to
the euro box.

I don't want a master/slave situation because the master would still keep
the recordings local(USA)  I want the recordings in europe.

An even better setup would be.....

Once the program has been transfered from USA to Europe the USA file is
deleted....

Is this already possible?