[mythtv-users] ATSC warning question

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed May 9 19:33:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 10:13 -0400, Brian Walter wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm getting the following when recording from HDHR channel(s):
>
> ATSCStreamData::HandleTables(): Unknown table 0xc0
>

> Is this something to worry about?
No, these type of messages are harmless so long as you are
able to tune to your channels. They are telling us that there
is some additional, possibly useful, information in your
stream which we aren't parsing.

> I didn't find anything in the archives (unless I'm searching wrong...).
Is this over the air or a cable tv stream? I don't recall
any 0xC0 table being defined in the ATSC specs. It could
be something in SCTE since I haven't seen those specs.

-- Daniel