[mythtv-users] New MythDora 4.0

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed May 9 14:02:48 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 08 May 2007 23:21:17 jt wrote:

> I scoured the home page. I found support for the PCHD 5500. What about
> earlier models?
> Couldn't find any mention of them.

Anything supported in-kernel as of kernel 2.6.20 is supported. That does
indeed include all the pcHDTV cards, as well as pretty much every other north
american ATSC card, the bulk of DVB-{T,S,C} cards out there, and most other
v4l cards (bttv, cx88, saa7134, etc). We've also got included driver support
for ivtv cards and wis-go7007 capture devices (i.e., Plextor ConvertX).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com