[mythtv-users] Thanks for fixing the Ubuntu guide!!!

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Wed May 9 10:52:08 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I don't know if the people who run the community support pages for the
Ubuntu install look at this list, but I'd like to thank them for sorting
out the mysql issue that got me every time in the past. I installed in
feisty list night and although there are a couple of issues I need to
sort, the base system has been installed soundly and works without a hitch!

Thanks to them and everyone on this list for offering help so readily!

Cheers
Damian