[mythtv-users] MythArchive execution time?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed May 9 03:59:48 UTC 2007

On May 8, 2007, at 8:05 PM, Craig Huff wrote:

> [...]

Right. If you have it set to an appropriate resolution for DVD, you
can opt not to re-encode when using MythArchive (I can't remember off
the top of my head what to choose to do this, but I know there's an
option to not re-encode the video) and it will simply burn the file
as-is. As long as the source is appropriate for a DVD, it will play
back just fine.

-Brad