[mythtv-users] Key bindings won't save in mythweb

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Wed May 9 03:52:18 UTC 2007

On Tue, 8 May 2007 20:50:13 -0700
Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> wrote:

> The MythWeb "Configure Keybindings" page always struck me as a cruel
> joke, one that makes promises it can't deliver. At least, that's what
> I found back in 0.18.
>
> Find yourself the MythControls plugin and use it instead. That
> actually works.

I am not sure what version of myth you are running but one awesome
thing that I found in 0.20.1 is that the frontend has a key bindings
setup section that will allow you set those keys up (and they
stick :)). The downside is that you need to connect a keyboard to the
myth box for the duration of the setup.

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net