[mythtv-users] Recordings encoded with single channel audio?

Al McIntosh junkmail at allanmcintosh.com
Tue May 8 16:23:44 UTC 2007

Hey,

I upgraded to the following this recently from kernel 2.6.19:
ivtv-kmdl-2.6.20-1.2948.fc6-0.10.1-126.fc6
ivtv-0.10.1-126.fc6.at

For audio I use SPDIF and since upgrading my recordings only have sound in the front left channel. There is no
sound coming from center or front right. All shows recorded before the upgrade still play back sound
from all front channels. This is the same for recordings within Mythtv and cat /dev/video0 > out.mpg.

Has anyone else noticed this with there PVR250? Or am I the only one?

Any ideas?

Al