[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings dropping first digit of channel number

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue May 8 13:47:38 UTC 2007

At 11:11 AM -0400 5/7/07, Gary wrote:
>It looks like, at times, the first digit of a three digit channel number
>it dropped.

There is a new "feature" in later versions of the Dish firmware that
adds a screen saver. It defaults to being on.

Perhaps the tuning is failing when the screen saver is up? The first
keypress takes it out of SS mode but doesn't get accepted as a number.

I'd suggest you go through the settings and try disabling the screen
saver to see if it helps. (I don't have this problem with my Dish
setup, but I use a USB-UIRT and have long since disabled the screen
saver.)