[mythtv-users] Xorg: TV Screen Resolution?

Denis Papathanasiou denis.papathanasiou at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:31:03 UTC 2007

>  Down in your "ServerLayout" directive there's a "Screen" parameter.  You'll
> want to change that to the name you gave your TV Screen under the "Screen"
> directive.

Thanks for the tip; I won't have a chance to play with the again until
the weekend, but I think you're right about the problem being with the
X server configuration rather than mythtv or hardware.

I don't know much about those settings (I basically use the distro
default), so I'll need to read up on the Xorg docs first.