[mythtv-users] Genius LuxeMate 810 Media Cruiser

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:09:02 UTC 2007

Yes, I execute xmodmap in the same script that starts mythfrontend, right
before it. But mythfrontend seems to simply ignore these keys definitions,
it doesn't detect any keypress for any of the keys I define.

I'm using KDE. Maybe it's a Qt problem? MythTV is programmed over Qt and
maybe this library doesn't correctly support this method.

Cheers