[mythtv-users] Fire wire problems with SA3250

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:36:58 UTC 2007

I am sure you have tried it but you have powered down the cable box. Turned
it back on tuned it to hidef in the clear channel and then ran the
sa3250_fixer.sh script that is on the howto. Does it come back failed? When
you run the test-mpeg2 it doesn't get anything? Are you sure that everything
is still in the clear? I had to hook my cable box to a firewire in port on
my TV in the beginning to see what channels where in the clear.

Allan