[mythtv-users] Genius LuxeMate 810 Media Cruiser

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:11:13 UTC 2007

This is my .Xmodmap file:
!
! Genius Luxemate 850:
!

keycode 115 = XF86AudioRaiseVolume
keycode 114 = XF86AudioLowerVolume
keycode 113 = XF86AudioMute

! Channels:
keycode 402 = XF86RockerUp
keycode 403 = XF86RockerDown

keycode 164 = XF86AudioPlay
keycode 167 = XF86AudioRecord
keycode 166 = XF86AudioStop

keycode 163 = XF86AudioNext
keycode 165 = XF86AudioPrev
keycode 208 = XF86Forward
keycode 168 = XF86Back

keycode 377 = XF86Launch0
keycode 389 = XF86Launch1
keycode 362 = XF86Launch2
keycode 410 = XF86Launch3
keycode 391 = XF86Music
keycode 226 = XF86Pictures
keycode 393 = XF86Video

keycode 116 = XF86PowerOff
keycode 142 = XF86Sleep

It loads fine, but MythTV seems to completely ignore these definitions. How
can I test if they are effectively working? Using 'xev' doesn't show any of
these associated codes either. For most of the multimedia keys it keeps
showing nothing about those keys.

Cheers