[mythtv-users] tuning of channels woes - some lock, some don't

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:22:55 UTC 2007

> If there would be an option to adjust the strength a which the lock
> happens i would be *very* happy.
> But i understand not enough to know if this is done in mythtv or in an
> external lib.

It does appear weird that you can get lock in other applications but
not fully in Myth.  As I have quite a simple DVB-T setup I am at a
loss what else to suggest.   For me my signal strength is 55-75% and I
have had no problems.  Obviously for satellite things might be
different.

I think you need someone using a satellite setup to reply as if you
can tune in other applications it seems to point to a configuration
issue within Myth?