[mythtv-users] Slow Video with PVR-150

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun May 6 04:12:39 UTC 2007

On 06/05/07, Michael Wisniewski <wiz561 at gmail.com> wrote:

> From what I recall, FC6 didn't have the same problem as the Ubuntu
> kernel.  Also, if anybody is interested, I have the .config file that
> seems to be non-problematic.

It might be useful diff'ing the good vanilla kernel config against the
stock distro kernel in an attempt to see which options might be
causing the video issues you are seeing. It could be very useful for
users who see issues like this so that they may check their current
kernel configuration.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: