[mythtv-users] lirc ir blaster with mce 150

Peter Rozental peter at etherface.com
Sat May 5 15:45:53 UTC 2007

I am running the mceusb2 firmware, I guess that it does not show the same
output.

May  4 20:44:03 mythtv kernel: lirc_mceusb2: Philips eHome USB IR
Transciever and Microsoft MCE 2005 Remote Control driver for LIRC $Revision:
1.25 $

May  4 20:44:03 mythtv kernel: lirc_mceusb2: Daniel Melander
<lirc at rajidae.se>, Martin Blatter <martin_a_blatter at yahoo.com>

May  4 20:44:03 mythtv kernel: lirc_dev: lirc_register_plugin: sample_rate:
0

May  4 20:44:03 mythtv kernel: lirc_mceusb2[3]: Topseed eHome Infrared
Transceiver on usb1:3

May  4 20:44:03 mythtv kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver
lirc_mceusb2

May  4 20:44:56 mythtv lircd-0.8.2-CVS-pvr150[3149]: lircd(mceusb2) ready

May  4 20:47:55 mythtv kernel: lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver
registered, at major 61

I did compile the latest version of lirc that was on Mark's blog and I got
the blaster to work. The codesets that he had did not work with my stb so I
have been using irrecord to get the raw codesets. I have just about all of
the keys that I need mapped and working. Man has this been an ordeal!

  _____