[mythtv-users] Ticket 3031 PMT issue (Recording can't commence until PMT is received)

Larry Jones larry at foxgulch.com
Fri May 4 01:11:17 UTC 2007

I've been away my MythTV box for over a month with only sporadic
Internet access   So upon my return,  I was delighted to see that
"danielk" had posted a fix for this problem.

According to danielk's  post in mythtv at cvs, of April 23, 2007,  in which
he states " (In [13316]) Fixes #*3031*. Fixes the 'Recording will not
commence until a PMT is set' bug in ATSC tuning. "

Does mythtv-suite-0.21-157_trunk_r13316.fc6.at.i386.rpm
<http://dl.atrpms.net/all/mythtv-suite-0.21-157_trunk_r13316.fc6.at.i386.rpm>
on offer at atrpms.net include danielk's change?  The r13316 would imply
that it does but I'm ignorant of versioning conventions.

Thank you,

Larry