[mythtv-users] Awsome Case For Myth Frontend!

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Thu May 3 13:16:18 UTC 2007

Gregg wrote:
>  I found this.  Pic it looks like it takes a standard laptop dvd/cd drive.
>
> http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/CeBIT_2007/Hiper/images/hiper11.jpg
>
> I am not sure about the fans, but it looks like the power supply is
> external, I will do some more research and see if I can find out what
> the guts look like :)

    I posted a link to a review of it, and the power supply was internal
and it takes a laptop *slot loading* optical drive, which there aren't a
whole lot of.  It also needs a special low-profile CPU cooler.

    Here's the review link again
http://materiel.froggytest.com/modules/magazine/article.php?articleid=141&page=0