[mythtv-users] DVB-T Tuner Card for UK

David Raine rainecc at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:49:51 UTC 2007

> I am wanting to upgrade my Myth backend with another tuner card.
> Currently I have an Avermedia 771 and the Avermedia USB DVB-T card. I am
> looking for a PCI card as I have a spare slot.
>
> What are the current recommendations for a PCI DVB-T card (I am in the UK)?

I use the Nova-T-500 dual tuner - works pretty well now I have the
kernel drivers working.

You would need to upgrade to kernel version 2.6.21 for the inbuilt
dib0700 drivers or load the v4l-dvb drivers and build/install them
yourself. Some distros may include these drivers, so check with your
distro first.

David