[mythtv-users] mythlcdserver and 2 line LCD display

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed May 2 13:39:09 UTC 2007

At 5:34 PM -0700 5/1/07, Dawning Sky wrote:
>Do you know how to customize the height of the progress bar?  The
>full-height blocks seem too much to me.  Very bright and distracting.

There is no way I know of to do this. The closest you can come is to
use this option in /etc/LCDd.conf if you have an HD44780-compatible
display:

   Lastline=no

But this just turns off the very bottom row. (I actually have to use
this option on my display, or the entire bottom row is always on,
even when the progress bar isn't a full character wide.)