[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Edgy -> Feisty upgrade report

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed May 2 11:09:11 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-05 at 12:03 +0100, David Campbell wrote:

> I'm not that bothered tbh, howerver you can see how daunting this would
> be for someone new to linux.

Right, but the point I keep trying to make that seems to keep getting
lost is that if you are a new user to Linux, you should not be hacking
around in configuration files.  New users should use tools until they
understand what it is they are hacking around in.  The tools should do
the right thing.

b.

Brian J. Murrell