[mythtv-users] Audio pitch and studder

luitjens at cs.utah.edu luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Tue May 1 04:00:17 UTC 2007

Hi all,

After much searching and debugging I found the problem.  The problem is
with the new video4linux package found on atrpms.  Video4Linux is not
required by the newer kernels anymore so the fix is to just remove it
(yum remove video4linux) and reboot.  As a recap the symptoms are choppy
playback and chimpmunk voices.   To anyone using atrpms be wary of
upgrading to the latest video4linux.

Justin