[mythtv-users] MythWeather - And MythWeather-revamp w/ RPMs (fedora)

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue May 1 03:21:25 UTC 2007

On 30-Apr-07, at 5:49 PM, Douglas Wagner wrote:

> Why do I see several long hours beating my head with my wireless
> keyboard ahead of me? :)

Past experience with other freshly baked modules? :)

The weather revamp is in fairly good shape, I easily got it going
with .20-fixes by just moving the old weather code out of the way and
dropping in the stuff from the revamp branch. Most of my problems
were around perl dependencies which don't come with OSX.

Start here http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/265547
and pay particular notice to the tips at the bottom of http://
www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/265946#265946. I wish
people would trim their quotes.

I found the new plugin setup confusing but once you get past that the
screens work well.

- George